We understand that gambling is a very exciting, thrilling and fun activity, which can really suck you. However entertaining as it may be, you cannot allow gambling to get a hold of you, to the point that it becomes a problem. Remember to always play responsibly, and follow some basic rules:
- Go to the casino with a set budget that you can spend, and never go over the top of it;
- Keep an eye on your mental state, and if you feel that you become more and more venturesome and risque, to the point that this impulse clouds your judgment, then it's better to stop;
- Set an alarm at how much you will spend on gambling today, and, just like with budget, don't overstay your visit to the casino;
- Avoid mixing gambling with alcohol or other vices that can mess with your rationality;
- Don't chase after losses and try to compensate for them; if you're unlucky today - let it go.
These are just the basics but there are also many more rules we, and other experts, insist that you follow, so that gambling would be a fun experience and not a vice.